It's All Our Yesterdays! Because no man is an island, though some are pennisulas.
I'm actually a little baffled here. Looking at the statements, I assume that Muir is protesting a piece of legislation he sees as unfounded, despite the fact that it's based on the genuine threat that people who talk on their cell phones pose to pedestrians and other cars. Looking at the drawings and realizing that it's Jan the Wacky Liberal that's the victim, I wonder if he isn't trying to show the hypocrisy of liberals who want legislation for everyone but themselves, in which case he's continuing his tradition of proving the massive character flaws of the fictional opponents he's creating to his worldview.
So I really have no idea just what kind of an asshole he's being in this strip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As baffled as you are.
ReplyDeletePossibly modern-day Muir would be, as well.
It's such an odd little strip. Even by DbD standards.
Delete