Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yeah. The Left's Got the Megalomaniacs. Right.

It's All Our Yesterdays! Because I only want to play.

So. Liberals are evil megalomaniacs. Not the guys talking about permanent majorities and unilaterally invading countries. Liberals. Because they label people. Which is different from everyone else! It's true! The ficitonal liberal Chris Muir made admitted it!

But hey! It let Sam make a weak pun. And isn't that what's important?

2 comments:

  1. That white dress does sort of resemble a toga.

    Jan is straw-liberaling super hard today. This dialogue would strain to get any sillier.

    Also…those are some huge salads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we should consider them compensation for cutting the whole bean coffee. Though I suspect part of it is, as I'm fond of noting, Muir cannot foreshorten.

      And yeah, Jan's knack, at this stage, for just gleefully admitting to everything her side's accused of and adding a few more charges on top of it is just... so bad.

      And again, Muir somehow got worse at this.

      Delete