It's All Our Yesterdays! Because two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I--I decided to start this blog up instead.
Of course, the Democrats are irrational fearmongers, though unfortunately, the Republicans wound up doing just what Muir has his straw liberal say. But enough of that. Sam's not a conservative, ehh? Of course, she agrees with Damon all the time, and spouts right wing talking points--but she's not a conservative. Which shows how sane the right is, when imaginary people who aren't even members agree with it. Yep, imaginary people created by a right winger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If Muir were someone who knew anything about policy as opposed to someone who clearly doesn’t, I’d ask why he doesn’t just OWN all of this, you know?
ReplyDeleteSame reason he doesn't fess up to being a Nazi--he still understands on some level that these are bad things.
Delete