Wednesday, August 12, 2026

That Is, In Fact, Not What The Quran Says.

It's the Day's Day of Days! Because Voice on the Wire.

As we watch Muir repeat the Right-wing urban legend that pork functions as some sort of Muslim kryptonite, let's recall that I'm pretty sure it was Sam who drove the feral hogs in there originally.

But then, as we keep seeing, time and space are bendable in DbD and causality can be warped at will.

3 comments:

  1. The comments.

    I will never stop being appalled at the things these people say. They are so delightedly bloodthirsty and murderous. I think they really WANT to do these things. To Muslims, to Democrats, to all the people they seemingly cannot mention without also mentioning bullets, helicopter rides, or ropes and lampposts. Why should I hold on to any lingering doubt about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my mind, the important part in this batch is the fantasy of lunatic Muslims who just can't stand pork, and will brutally destroy any place that has it. They need their imaginary villains to justify their imaginary crimes against them.

      Appalling yes, but also pathetic fabulists.

      Delete
  2. What always gets me, apart from the bloodlust, is his they’re always self-appointed experts on people and things that simply know fuck-all about. In this case, “Muslims do this, Muslims say that, Muslims secretly plan this, Muslims are afraid of that.”

    Like….where do they get off? Never mind the ugly bigotry— I can’t wrap my mind around that kind of off -the-charts hubris.

    No wonder these guys love Donald “I know more about war than the generals” Trump.

    ReplyDelete