It's the Day's Day of Days! Because The Iron Man.
You know, there's just one fascinating bit to that disgusting, pathetic childish bit of idiocy, Muir's most grotesque visit yet to the 'Pork is Muslim kryptonite' well. This is the first strip in the sequence not to be a completely muddled mess. It's repulsive, yes, but it has a beginning, a middle and an end that build off each other. Comic-Trump and Comic-Mamdani may bear only the slightest of resemblance to the actual individuals they're based on, but at least they don't seem to be changing course mid-talk.
Of course, the problem is it is part of that sequence, which turns it into yet another bizarre swerve, as not only does this confirm that yes, Mamdani was in there, and thus, did hear all that, but Trump once again pivots wildly from his attitude in the previous strip.
But hey, he made that dirty paynim smell his fart, so yay, I guess.

“Best run along.”
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, Muir. Such a well-observed portrait of a unique and well-known public figure.
•••
So Lowkey claims to have spent nearly a decade living in “a Muslim nation”. I find it curious that nobody asked him to elaborate. Which nation? And why?
As usual, the Peanut Gallery’s self-appointed experts on the religion of Islam and the psychological makeup of every single Muslim in the world are matched only by their hyper-projection of their own thirst for domination, sadism, and blood.
As I noted, his Trump does sort of have a unique voice--sometimes--but it's a very bad approximation. Honestly, I think the best way of understanding it is, he assumes that if he writes him crude and bullying, he's got him.
DeleteI will say that I'm not surprised nobody asked Lowkey for more details. This group is utterly uncurious about the rest of the world. The important thing is, he can confirm that "Muslims bad!" and to hell with the rest.
Delete