Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"I Wish We Could Spoon, Under The Light Of The Moon..."

It's All Our Yesterdays! Because I don't go much higher!

You know, the reason I kept joking about Sam's apparent lesbian desire for Palin during the campaign was really quite simple--because Muir can't write different characters well, he gave Sam HIS FEELINGS for Palin, resulting in the amusing spectacle of a middle-aged conservative woman with the hardon most middle-aged conservative MEN had for her. And Muir being completely oblivious to the subtext he was thus crafting in the story--that was just the icing on the cake. In a way, it was a good example of everything that goes wrong with Day By Day, thanks to Muir's utter dearth of talent and self-awareness.

I'm just glad that Muir gave me another chance to comment on it. But it's kind of like boxing with a spastic--you're sure to get plenty of openings.

No comments:

Post a Comment