Thursday, November 18, 2021

Another Effortless Yet Meaningless Imaginary Victory.

 It's the Day's Day of Days! Because it's a gas, gas, gasssss.

It's kind of fascinating to watch Muir unleash his latest fantasy of his protagonists' invincibility, because it will go nowhere, the way all of them do. The Compound will destroy countless corrupt federal agents, do whatever it is they are supposed to do with refugees, and win countless victories against the evil forces of the Left... and yet it will never accomplish anything. Even when Muir's champions hold power, they are impotent to his mind because he desires impossible, awful things.

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand. Is NotYetInACamp saying that he used to patrol his neighborhood while armed?

    "In several instances, while within my rights and armed, I did not kill or even shoot the attackers. It did risk my life, that includes great bodily harm. I pardoned them. one dramatically so.
    One was from Trayvon’s neighborhood and I theoretically could have known Trayvon’s father.
    I kept my block where my building was, and an old Jewish lady’s block where her building was, as clear of drug sales as I could.
    I must say that sh)t scum billionaires ruined the neighborhood so they could buy up as much property as they could. They enabled that crime. There were only two nigh officers for a huge area with 45000 people. We were up to almost a murder a week. The city cooperated by sending code enforcers to an area where they had banned permits for new or repair work. Then they used the condition to try to condemn property for redevelopment. I daily checked for graffiti and damage. I came by at 10AM and the old lady’s building was clean of graffiti. I came back at Noon and found some and cleared it up and painted over it The old lady received a code violation for the graffiti in the mail dated that day in the mail. It is an unfair world."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell from that comment if he was actively patrolling, or just lived there and happened to go around armed once in a while.

      I guess it's slightly comforting that at least some of the commenters think Kyle Rittenhouse going to Kenosha was a bad idea.

      Delete
    2. Looking at that, I'm suspecting a self-proclaimed neighborhood watchman trying to pass off as a cop. But it's only a guess.

      Delete